Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION: 1.1 You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register. 1.2 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately. 1.3 Gleeson Recruitment Group may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
2. PRINTING AND DOWNLOADING EXTRACTS: 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis: 2.1.1 You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register. 2.1.2 By accessing any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this Website immediately. 2.1.3 Gleeson Recruitment Group may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current legal Gleeson Recruitment Group Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street Birmingham, B3 3EF www.gleeson-rg.com 0121 631 1751 notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Website. 2.1.4 if you are a work-seeker, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of finding employment or engagement for yourself, not for any other commercial or personal purposes; and 2.1.5 if you are a hirer or potential hirer, you only use the printed or downloaded documents or related graphics for the purposes of looking for a work-seeker to fill a vacancy for your business, not for any other commercial or personal purposes. 2.2 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including, without limitation, job descriptions, assignment details, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Gleeson Recruitment Group or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 2.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website. 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Gleeson Recruitment Group prior written permission. 2.4 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Gleeson Recruitment Group prior written permission.
3. SERVICE ACCESS: 3.1 While Gleeson Recruitment Group endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Gleeson Recruitment Group shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. 3.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT AND MATERIAL: 4.1 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking or sending spam to the email addresses appearing on this Website). 4.2 You are solely responsible and liable for any information you submit to this Website and you are responsible for ensuring that all information you supply is accurate, up-to-date and not likely to mislead or deceive anyone. Gleeson Recruitment Group Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street Birmingham, B3 3EF www.gleeson-rg.com 0121 631 1751 4.3 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: 4.3.1 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/ or approvals 4.3.2 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of, or infringe the rights of any third party in, the UK or any other country in the world; or 4.3.3 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). 4.4 You hereby authorise Gleeson Recruitment Group to disclose your identity to, and to co-operate fully with, any third party who requests such disclosure or assistance to locate you if you breach paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3. 4.5 You shall fully indemnify Gleeson Recruitment Group for any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by Gleeson Recruitment Group caused by, or in connection with, any breach of paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3 by you. 4.6 Gleeson Recruitment Group reserves the right to remove any material submitted by you at any time, for any reason and without explanation to you.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES: 5.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Gleeson Recruitment Group has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Gleeson Recruitment Group therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. REGISTRATION: Gleeson Recruitment Group Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street Birmingham, B3 3EF www.gleeson-rg.com 0121 631 1751 6.1 Each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network, and you must keep them confidential. 6.2 You must notify Gleeson Recruitment Group immediately if you believe that your password has become known to someone else or if it is being, or has been, used by someone else.
7. DISCLAIMER: 7.1 While Gleeson Recruitment Group endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Gleeson Recruitment Group does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Gleeson Recruitment Group may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and any prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and Gleeson Recruitment Group is not obliged to update such material. 7.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Gleeson Recruitment Group provides you with this Website on the basis that Gleeson Recruitment Group excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website. 7.3 Please note that calls may be recorded and/or shared for training and quality purposes. Any person that does not wish for their conversation to be shared and/or recorded should make this clear at the start of the conversation.
8. LIABILITY: 8.1 Gleeson Recruitment Group, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or Gleeson Recruitment Group Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street Birmingham, B3 3EF www.gleeson-rg.com 0121 631 1751 browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website. 8.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Gleeson Recruitment Group liability for: 8.2.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or 8.2.2 fraud; or 8.2.3 misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or 8.2.4 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. 8.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
9. TERMINATION: 9.1 Gleeson Recruitment Group may, using its absolute discretion, decide to terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the Website or any part of it at any time.
Size: 166 KB