Gleeson Recruitment Group have been exclusively retained to appoint a Yield Manager within a well established travel business in the Midlands.
My client is in a financially stable position and is looking towards future growth. The position of Yield Manager will play a fundamental role in maximising future performance and is a key commercial role in the business.
The Yield Manager will be responsible for maximising net contribution through leading cross functional decision-making on pricing, capacity and marketing investment. The role will encompass:
- Monitoring trading performance, through analysis of data including: pricing, capacity, booking patterns, sales velocity, marketing activity and customer insight.
- Defining and implementing actions - both short and long term - across pricing, promotions and capacity; to optimise yield and financial performance
- Working closely with the marketing (and product) team - playing an active role in shaping and influencing decisions around spend, ROI and channel.
- Leading yield activity for new product development, ensuring new launches are appropriately planned across Product, Marketing and Reservations teams.
- Develop a suite of KPIs and a model of best practice to enhance the commercial performance of the business.
The ideal candidate for this Yield Manager role will possess extensive experience in a similar role within the travel industry. Key requirements include:
- Previous yield or revenue management and pricing experience
- Extensive exposure to marketing and product teams and the ability to align yield performance with marketing activity
- Demonstrable track record of driving results within yield management
- Commercial mindset - balanced across weekly goals and long term objectives
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
This role, will be based in the Midlands. The will be an appropriate level of flexibility during the current period. Candidates from outside the Midlands are also encouraged to apply, but must note that there will be a weekly office requirement (min 3 days per week).
Highly competitive package.