Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£25000 - £47000 per annum + great benefits!
about 1 month ago
Our client is a global leader within their industry and strives to work with collaboration and innovation at the heart of everything that they do. They are now looking for two Financial Accountants to join their Finance Team in their Leamington Spa office.
This is a key role in the delivery of Statutory and Management reporting for the UK operating companies, providing quality supporting information to facilitate an effective statutory audit process.
A Financial Accountant will gain exposure to Business Partnering with:
· Tax department
· FP&A, Regulatory Finance, Group Finance teams
· Other members of the Financial Reporting team.
· Business Services including RtR
· External auditors
A Financial Accountant will also gain exposure to:
* Implementing new accounting standards, maintaining accounting policies and ensuring compliance and maximum value for the company.
* Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process and playing a key role in the UK management reporting cycle.
* Preparing the annual Statutory and Regulatory Accounts, and other external reporting matters required by legislation, listing rules, licences and external regulatory bodies.
* Assisting with the financial close process, ensuring that high quality, timely and consistent reporting is produced.
* Supporting the timely completion of annual tax packs, completing tax computations and ensuring the correct treatment of all Accounts items.
Financial Accountants will ideally:
- Be ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Solid understanding and experience in dealing with and concluding on technical accounting queries and accounting standards.
- Excellent Communication skills.
In return for your skills the client is offering a salary up to £47,000 and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested do submit your CV and feel free to get in touch:
☎+44 (0) 121 752 9968 / +44 (0) 7904 480 058 ✉