Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Workplace Property Project Manager - Birmingham City Centre - Salary up to £53,000 - FTC 12-18 month contract
Our client, a market leading corporate business are seeking a Workplace Project Manager to join their property team. This is an 18 month fixed term contract paying up to £53,000 plus benefits. The role involves leading workspace projects such as workspace changes, internal team re-locations, office re-designs and re-locations.
This role is based from Birmingham but will also require occasional travel to London. Hybrid working (2 days from home).
- Property, FM or workspace projects
- Delivery of new working areas
- Relocating teams
- Defining projects in line with agreed objectives and brief
- Delivering projects within an agreed and realistic timescale
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand document and communicate the businesses needs
- Plan any re-design concepts , prepare detailed plans and define processes relating to project deliveries
- Communicating with the business the execution of plans ensuring risk/issue management are documented and reviewed
- Experience of project management within a similar working environment
- Background in workspace, FM or Property
- Ability to develop and lead a project from start to finish
- Ability to maintain and build relationships with senior individuals
- Effectively communicate project management processes with people at all levels
On offer to the successful candidate is a salary up to £53,000 and a host of other benefits.
If you would like to read the full job description, please click apply now!