Walsall, West Midlands
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint a Working Capital & Cash Manager for an exciting opportunity based in Walsall.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Lead the Cash Management function on a day to day basis.
- Liaise with finance colleagues other parts of the business to create robust working capital forecasts
- Lead the cross functional process to maximise working capital at half and full year end
- Responsible for the management and personal development of the Treasury Analyst and Cash Analyst.
- Develop excellent working relationships with Finance colleagues and all other business functions which have an impact on Treasury functions.
- Ensure Financial Controls are in place to mitigate the risk of duplicate payments and errors on payments through the Treasury process.
- Supervise the cash management processes ensuring stores hold the optimum amount of cash on premises through monitoring cash holding, sourcing cash deliveries and advising on banking schedules.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:-
- Experience of working within a Finance Department in a fast paced multi-site Business
- Good Financial and Analytic Skills
- Good understanding of Financial and IT Systems, especially Microsoft Excel
Salary - up to £46,000 plus excellent benefits.