£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading travel business based in London, is looking to recruit a Website Merchandiser. This is a newly created role as part of ongoing and sustained growth. This role will report into the Website Manager and will be a key role in ensuring the most relevant products are at the forefront of the website, making the consumer experience effortless. As the Website Merchandiser you will be responsible for making enhancements to the website to maximise sales and drive conversion rates, with a focus on merchandising of products and content to meet promotional goals and site testing for new enhancement.
My client, a passionate disruptor, takes their work very seriously, but doesn't take themselves too seriously. Very much a digital first business, you will be well versed in delivering campaigns across digital channels/platforms.
- Managing product launches, ensuring all information is accurate and ready for launch.
- Manage product placement on the website, ensuring products are in the right place for maximum exposure.
- Deliver the annual merchandising strategy inline with product launches, seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Be a key driver of the consumer personalisation, ensuring relevant products and offers are selected for the customer.
- Review the navigation on the website ensuring the customer journey is seamless, taking into consideration searchability.
- Work with the ecommerce analyst to understand customer on the website and make continuous improvements based on this.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar merchandising role within a B2C or consumer environment.
- Analytical thinker with a creative approach.
- Eye for detail with the ability to spot trends and identify opportunities.
- Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines.
- Results driven.
- Excellent communication skills.