£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a leading manufacturing business based in Derbyshire, are looking for a Website Manager to join the fast paced and growing marketing team. With over 200 trade branches across the UK, its an exciting time to join the business as they have big growth plans for 2021.
As the Website Manager, you will be play a pivotal part in defining the online presence and shaping the digital strategy, with a focus on improving the customer journey across all digital touch points, driving traffic to the company websites and optimise conversion rates. This role will suit someone who has a passion for all things digital, is creative yet analytical and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Day to day management of the companies website, with a focus on content creation and production of assets.
- Define, develop and implement the digital strategy.
- Stay on top of emerging market trends, identify new areas for opportunity to drive website traffic.
- Using data insight and analytics to optimise the customer journey across all digital touchpoints.
- Report on website traffic, bounce rates, CTR etc and use insights to provide actionable outcomes to internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure the website aligns with the brand strategy and a consistent message is delivered across all digital platforms.
- Oversee delivery of site optimisation tools to understand responsiveness and produce an A/B testing plan.
The ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience working in a similar website manager role (ideally within a trade or ecomm background)
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics and how to interpret website data to drive optimisation.
- Will have the ability to build relationships with third party developers and key stakeholders (internally and externally).
- Have strong technical knowledge and understanding of website architecture, CMS and e-commerce.