£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce department within a leading B2C Business, this is a brand new role to the business due to continued growth and expansion. As the Website Content Executive, you will be responsible for the deployment of new content onto the CMS, merchandising, and aiding the overall trading strategy.
- Manage the upload of content onto the website using the CMS system. Act as the guardian for all customer facing content, ensuring the customer experience is as seamless, and content is fully optimised for all channels and digital devices.
- Monitor and analyse digital performance of content across the website, and assist the Head of Online Trading with implementing strategies to improves the customer journey and drive trading performance.
- Work with the SEO team to ensure content on the website is SEO optimised and identify areas for growth.
- Work with the insight team to ensure all digital performance is being accurately analysed, and ROI is being calculated to help optimise future campaigns and content.
- Manage and optimise web and app functions such as search and filters, ensuring clarity and consistency.
- Experience in a similar digital marketing position, ideally within a B2C, retail or Ecommerce environment.
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing initiatives, driving traffic to side and optimising the on-site experience for all customers.
- Be highly organised, be able to meet tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Analytically minded, understand the importance of tracking performance and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Detailed orientated, you must be an efficient communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.