Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an impressive travel brand based in London, to recruit for a Content Editor. This Web Editor is a new role to the business and will be pivotal to ensuring the content on the companies digital platforms is user friendly, forward thinking and optimised.
Job title: Web Editor
Location: London - Victoria
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Contract: Full time, perm
Start date: July/August 2022
Updating and uploading content to the companies website using the CMS. Ensure all website pages are successfully optimized and ensure that the customer experience and journey is successful.
- Ensure that all web content is optimized and operational.
- Work on website navigation, page layout and content structure
- Work with internal teams to understand needs for the site and create online resources for across the business
- Maintain and improve digital platforms
- Ensure that all content delivered is accurate
- Improve the customer experience and journey and ensure that is it successful for the consumer
- Ensure all content is search engine optimised
- Source images for the brands requirements
- Publish integrated promotional campaigns for deals
- Make improvements and changes to digital platforms usability
- Provide support and advice in relation to web content to teams across the business
- Manage workload effectively
- Complete competitor analysis
- Have a good knowledge and passion about travelling and adventures!
- Be on the front foot with youth brands to ensure that content is up to date with current trends
- Able to work successfully in an autonomous environment
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience operating CMS systems - ideally Umbraco
- Team player
- Results driven
- Project manager
- Passion for improving customer experience
- Fast paces
- Excellent communication skills