Birmingham, West Midlands
2 months ago
Fresh Grads looks here! Web Developer opportunity, great company and learning opportunities. Birmingham based (in office 1/2 days a week).
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a Global Food services company who are looking for a Web Developer to join their team to help build on their internal and external systems.
They are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience or a recent graduate (Computer Science Degree) with a great attitude to learn. PHP experience is desirable.
The Web Developer will work across the UK & Ireland business sectors, supporting functions for the implementation of strategic and tactical systems. They will be part of a small in-house development team within the Food & Procurement Solutions department and work with the wider business supporting, enhancing, and developing the existing system.
More about the role:
- To provide full stack web app technical capabilities to our Product Support team
- With the support of the team, interpret requirements & drive out solutions
- Provide ongoing support to the E-Procurement system
- Work collaboratively with other D&T project teams to ensure quality solutions are delivered
- Coldfusion - 40% (Ongoing process to move to a different backend technology such as JAVA)
- MYSql - 30% (Writing/understanding RAW sql required)
- Additional skills - GIT - Linux - SSH - 15%
We are looking for either an experienced full stack web developer or graduate with a wide variety of coding skills ideally with experience in server-side scripting language such as PHP. Adobe Coldfusion is desired but ColdFusion training will be provided, and we have a mentorship programme for new recruits.
Flexible working - only need in office 1/2 days per week.
Please apply asap if interested. GleeIT