£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
My client, a leading retail distributor of fast moving consumer goods is looking to recruit a Warehouse Shift Manager for their facility based in Derbyshire.
My client is a rapidly growing business and this is a significant opportunity to help drive change and expansion within the organisation.
Reporting directly to an Operations Manager onsite, the Shift Manager will play a key role in ensuring the highest standards are achieved and customers have a full range of products to choose from. You will take ownership of your work and be given accountability to develop both your area and your team. You will lead a team of warehouse operatives in ensuring that stock is received, stored, packed, dealing with any issues in the first instance and escalating when necessary. The role will suit a candidate who is a proactive thinker able to implement decisions through his team quickly and effectively. You will communicate on performance issues and identify the training required, before personally coaching and developing your team to improve performance.
To succeed in the role of Shift Manager you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good commercial knowledge in warehousing and distribution within a retail or FMCG environment;
- Experience as Shift Manager leading a large team of Team Leaders and Operators in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating the ability to motivate and inspire others;
- Proven ability to coach and mentor a team, improving day-to-day KPIs;
- Experience implementing and improving operational procedures and practices;
- A personal determination to deliver on time, every time.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Shift Manager:
- £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary
- Competitive benefits