Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
28 days ago
Have you previously worked within automotive distribution? I have a Warehouse Manager role for an established client that I have assisted on previous recruitment drives, this a brand-new facility so a candidate who has manged a "start-up" would preferable…
A leading distributor who supply to the automotive sector are looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for their site near Coventry. My client is a rapidly growing business with significant career opportunities available for the right people, as they grow rapidly, they are acutely aware of the need for succession planning.
You will play a key role in ensuring the highest standards are achieved, you will take ownership of your work and be given accountability to develop both the strategy for the site and your team. You will lead a team in ensuring that stock is received, stored, packed and transported to the company's high standards, dealing with any issues in the first instance and escalating only when it is necessary. You will communicate on performance issues and identify the training required, before personally coaching and developing your team to improve performance.
To succeed in the role of Warehouse Manager you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good commercial knowledge in warehousing and distribution within an automotive environment;
- Experience of leading teams in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating the ability to motivate and inspire others;
- Proven ability to coach and mentor a team, improving day-to-day KPIs;
- Experience implementing and improving operational procedures and practices;
- Fully rounded experience of discipline, grievance and absence management procedures;
- A personal determination to deliver on time, every time;
The following benefits package is available to the successful Warehouse Manager:
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Competitive benefits
If the role sounds of interest, then please contact Phil Birch on 07970 211517 for further details.