My client, a UK based Healthcare solutions provider with a national presence, is looking to recruit a VP Sales & Marketing. My client provides a range of services - to both public and private sectors - focused on managing spend and improving performance.
The role will is responsible for Sales, Marketing, Communications and Public Relations, providing key leadership insight and overall strategic direction. The successful appointee will to deliver increased revenue by strategically planning, organising, and directing resources to drive new business through effective sales, marketing and communications strategies.
The role will have three core pillars:
*New Business Development
*Sales & Marketing leadership
*Sales Process Management
The role will encompass:
- Developing sales strategies to maximise business revenue
- Develop team growth strategies
- Lead new business development activities - actively, networking, prospecting and developing relationships through to point of sale
- Increase brand awareness through robust, multi-channel marketing strategies that deliver measurable results
- Focuses on increasing collaboration and alignment with critical partners and stakeholders
- Creates a culture that encourages on-going collaboration across the organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Demonstrable leadership and team development skills
- Track record of overseeing a sales and marketing function
- Demonstrable track record of new business development within a healthcare environment.
- Proven experience in leading process improvement initiatives with objective measures of results
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Honesty and integrity
Highly competitive package.
Remote role - expectation to be one site with customers weekly. Infrequent office travel