£130000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
10 months ago
My client, a scale up B2B Fintech business, is looking to recruit a VP Marketing to shape, define and scale their marketing strategy and deliver sustained growth.
My client specialises in the B2B payment s space - bringing together tech, finance and data to bring B2B ecommerce into the 21st Century.
The VP Marketing will be responsible for the follow:
- You will lead and develop the marketing team and you will be responsible for developing your team into great marketers and attracting top talent
- You will drive marketing operations to meet commercial objectives, particularly in relation to lead generation
- You will increase the company's brand awareness, bringing our products and services to market. Drive core positioning, product marketing and go-to-market initiatives
- You will enable continuous performance improvement in all marketing, customer engagement, acquisition, and retention activities
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Experience building world-class paytech / fintech / SaaS marketing teams at scale
- A proven track record of demand generation and lead generation for a successful B2B tech business
- Experience of leading a marketing team and developing talent
- Significant marketing experience in a similar role or at fast-paced scale ups
Highly competitive package include equity options.
Hybrid working pattern.