£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing B2C business, based in Telford. My client, a leading consumer business, is looking for a videographer to join their team. Due to continued expansion and growth, this is a brand new role for the business.
Working alongside the creative and marketing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of engaging video content for a range of digital channels. As the lead videographer for the business you'll shoot edit and deliver video content to drive brand awareness and promote products via social media and the website.
- You will be tasked with delivering video content true to brief and on vision and represents the brand in the best way possible.
- Generating video collateral for brand and marketing campaigns.
- Working with closely with ambassadors to create content to promote the brand.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure content is delivered in a timely manner, and within budgets.
- Contribute to future content planning and idea generation.
- Support on ad-hoc content tasks as required.
The ideal Candidate:
- Good experience in videography and editing, photography will also be favourable.
- Keen eye for aesthetics, delivering the right look and feel based on brand guidelines.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Expertise in Premier, Final Cut, or equivalent.
- Excellent technical skills, with a good knowledge of camera systems
- Have a passion for video and content, a creative flair and a strong visual style.
- A can-do attitude and a team player.