Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading ecommerce business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, are looking for a Videographer to join their fast paced Marketing Team. Due to recent growth and expansion this is a brand to role to the business, with lots of big projects in 2022 this is a really exciting time to join the business. You will be responsible for working with the Senior Creative Manager to plan, shoot and edit engaging video content across web, social and PR.
- Own the story-boarding and concept creation of engaging video content. Collaborate with the wider marketing team to plan proposals and take detailed briefs.
- Develop an outline of footage, shots, scripts etc..
- Plan the shoot, including timings, location, lighting, resources etc..
- Edit the footage to create high quality to create impactful video content.
- create animation/motion graphics to support video content
- Previous experience in a video content creation role.
- Experience within retail or beauty would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Ability to work with technical camera equipment.
- Strong Editing skills Adobe CC (Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge).