Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000 - 2 year FTC
Coventry - flexible working/ hybrid/remote
Are you an experienced UX/UI designer looking to utilise your keen eye for design whilst expanding your knowledge in a growing Design team?
If so, then this might be the job for you! Our client is one of the leading names in the financial services industry and are currently going through a massive period of growth so are looking for a UX/UI designer who can help their product team bring a new creative direction to the company. As part of the UX/UI design team, you'll be responsible for all app-based user journeys and UI design and will work together with internal and external developers to implement your ideas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a future in app design to join an incredible creative team in a company that really looks after their employees.
- Interpret data and research to better understand the needs of the user.
- Create user journeys, Mock ups, usability testing and prototypes to convey the reasoning behind your design choices.
- Liaise with key stake holders to discuss user design requirements.
- Ensure strong usability and accessibility standards.
- Play a critical part in the team and contribute by bringing fresh and exciting new ideas.
What you need
- Have several years' experience in UX/UI design.
- Have a portfolio with examples of taking UX design projects from concept to creation and all steps in between.
- Previous experience with designing Mobile Apps will prove advantageous.
- Experience conducting research, reviewing analytics and data to support your analysis and using this data to influence your design.
- Communicate each stage clearly to stakeholders through a range of methods and be able to present your findings.
- Having a good understanding of the financial sector and experience working with internal regulation and compliance teams will prove advantageous.
- Have experience using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD or equivalent.
This role also comes with a competitive benefits package and an extremely flexible working pattern.
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in then apply today or drop me an email!