West Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
UI/UX Designer required by a fast-growing retail business, providing award winning products within the industry. This is an opportunity to apply your UI/UX Designer skills and experience to a business with already outstanding prestige.
As the UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience across a range of digital products which makes your UI/UX Designer role extremely important for the company's success.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Design new and optimise existing user flows and wireframes
- Design new and optimise existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and user experience
- Liaise closely with internal teams and users to understand their goals and objectives
Requirements and qualifications:
- Min 3 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer
- Experience of designing for webapp and mobile apps
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including XD Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Ideally has some experience with HTML5 & CSS
- Working knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button.