If you're passionate about learning from customers and communicating evidence-based insights in a commercial organisation, then this UX Researcher role could be for you.
To be successful with your application you will need to be skilled in applying a wide range of user research methods, an expert at involving others in your research process, and a passionate champion for making customer needs and behaviour central to a team's decision-making. As part of your role, you'll be given the unique opportunity to research the customer experience across various digital platforms
What will you do
As the UX Researcher you will:
- Ensure the voice of the customer and their needs are embedded in the development of the end-to-end experience, in all digital platforms.
- Work across product teams and collaborate with UX Product Owners, UX/UI Designers, Developers, and other key stakeholders
- Plan research, generate hypotheses, recruit targeted participants, create discussion guides and run research sessions to capture customer insights based on the goals and objectives of the projects you work on.
- Be flexible and effective in the way that you analyse and communicate your findings
You will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of UX research theory, including how to work with qualitative, quantitative data.
- Experience in designing a usability study and using industry level usability software
- Promoting user centred design principles and best practice across the organisation
- Experience running studies in a formal lab, an informal lab and remote.
- Experience in e-commerce research
Client offers a hybrid working pattern.
For more information, please click APPLY or contact Rich Maltby on rich