UX Optimisation Executive
My client a leading e-com retail business have an exciting permanent opportunity for an UX Optimisation Executive.
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Optimisation Analyst in improving the customer experience across all digital devices.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Senior Optimisation Analyst in setting out wireframe requirements for UX developers
- Produce mockups/wireframes by providing test briefs, adhering to brand guidelines, and signed off by stakeholders
- Help oversee the User Experience testing program, from raising tickets to the end of test reporting
- Supporting the production of weekly and monthly reports for all tests completed
- Assisting in the testing and sign-off of UX changes that go into live on-site as a result of successful tests.
- Monitoring and reporting on-site usage, highlighting any issues.
- Reporting and analysing site performance, highlighting any potential issue
- Regular audits of UX across sites
- Completing competitor analysis reports
- Supporting the rest of the UX team and wider eCommerce team in driving mobile best practices and ensuring that everyone is working towards a mobile-first approach.
- 1 years' experience or graduate
- Experience in working with marketing or digital analytics
- Experience or knowledge of mobile/tablet and desktop website UX best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Good team player
- A high degree of commercial awareness (including performance evaluation)
- Ability to communicate well at all levels (both written and verbal)
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working in a proactive way
- Proactive, resilient, and able to work using own initiative.