West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading retail business based in the West Midlands are looking for a UX Designer to join their busy and fast paced digital team.
You will work on a wide variety of digital projects to help optimise the the user journey from a UX perspective, with a focus on enhancing and streamlining the customer experience across all digital channels and touch points. Keeping the customer at the forefront of everything you do, you will listen to feedback, conducting usability testing and analyse key data to understand customer behaviour and turn your findings into actionable outcomes.
The UX Designer position will encompass:
- Continuously optimise and develop the customer experience across all touchpoints, to drive retention and conversion rates.
- Conduct usability research and evaluate feedback.
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Collaborate with Digital management and Dev teams to define and implement solutions for the website direction, visuals and experience.
The ideal candidate for this UX Designer role will possess the following skills/expertise -
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills
- Demonstrable track record developing and delivering exceptional user journeys.
- Ability to prototype & user test designs using Figma, Principle, Maze etc.
- A good grasp of HTML5 & CSS3
Please click the APPLY button or contact Rich Maltby on