An opportunity for a talented UX designer has arisen to work at one of the most established financial services brands in the Midlands.
As the UX designer you will work closely and collaborate with the digital team, developers, customer insights and digital marketers to devise friction-less customer journeys and online experiences for all customers across all brands and business areas.
- Responsible for designing, amending, and implementing digital initiatives driven by user needs
- Developing the online customer experience to drive customer retention, conversion, and satisfaction
- Using qualitative and quantitative data and analysis to better inform UX decisions and priorities
- Translate the UX design wireframes/mock-ups and prototypes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the accessible website or application
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Design team members and business areas to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create prototypes that can communicate to clients/customers for user testing
- Closely work with project managers, developers and other team members through the project lifecycle
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
- Strong Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Experience of wireframing, prototyping and A/B testing
- Proven track record in design and UX require
- At least 2 years' experience