Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are on the search for UX Designers with an impressive portfolio to join a global full-service marketing communications organisation in central Birmingham.
As a UX Designer you will be responsible for producing and testing UX designs for various projects digital platforms. Working closely with the surrounding teams to ensure all designs align with customer needs, as well as omnichannel and brand guidelines. Each brand are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimisation and enhancements to both platforms you will also be expected to create consistent, clever interactive experiences that hold true to the brand values.
This role is working with large global brands with really exciting and innovatie marketing campaigns, so we are looking for candidates who can stand up to the challenge and is looking to work collaboratively with brands well known across the globe.
- Experience in UX design and research
- Up to date portfolio
- Experience and knowledge on user-centric web and app design methodologies.
- Knowledge of and experience of industry tools
- Broad knowledge of user research methodologies and practices, including an understanding of Google Analytics and A/B testing
- The ability to translate metrics, company goals and objectives into digital experience
- You will have a passion for UI, UX and interaction design.
- You are a enjoy working as part of a team and get stuck in when the team needs support
- You must enjoy and are competent at working across numerous projects in a fast-paced environment and can work to deadlines.
- You have a hunger to learn and create great customer experiences.
If you are interested in the role and would like to know more on the company we are working with, then please contact Lucy Thomas on