West Midlands, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am on the lookout for a UX Designer for one of the most respected and fastest growing financial services businesses in the Midlands. This business has won awards for their excellent working culture.
You'll only be required in the office once a week when things go back to normal, so they are very flexible on location.
The UX Designer position will encompass:
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Collaborate with Digital management and Dev to define and implement solutions for the website direction, visuals and experience.
The ideal candidate for this UX Designer role will possess the following skills/expertise -
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills
- Demonstrable track record developing and delivering exceptional user journeys.
To apply for the UX Designer position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.