Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £43000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Birmingham - Remote/Flexi Options
Circa £43,000 (Up for discussion depending on experience)
If you have experience working as a UI/UX Designer, or even had some exposure in your current role & wish to forge a career within UX - I have the perfect job for you!
Currently Recruiting for a Global Digital Agency who service one of the World's Biggest Automotive Clients. As a UX Designer you will be responsible for the UX phase of nameplate implementation, as well as contribute to the visual creative and development of .com and global e-Brochures across two huge automotive brands. You will Develop UX/IA for rich and complex environments; nameplates (vehicle pages and e-Brochures), navigation solutions, taxonomies, user flows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design.
- Have in-depth understanding of digital journeys and the impact of information
architecture and content have on one another.
- Have digital design and craft skills with a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Understand user experience design and demonstrate a passion for UX and UI alongside an interest in design and digital trends.
- Have a mobile-first approach to your work. Relevant prototyping experience would be an advantage, alongside an appreciation of back-end development and content management systems.
- Confidence in your decision making. Aware of the impact of your recommendations on both customers and clients.
- Have experience of working in a digital agency - Ideally
- Have knowledge in combining photography, film, CGI and motion graphics to create interactive digital experiences.
- Work effectively as part of a specialist team of UX designers, content strategists and designers, both face-to-face and remotely.