My client, a market leading retail business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a UX Designer A market leader, my client is experiencing a period of sustained growth.
This role, UX Designer, will champion the customer and act as a point of coming together between research, visual design and technical design.
The role will involve:
- Being the voice of the customer through the product development phase
- Shape testing programmes
- Develop strategies to optimise the website and overall end to end journey of the customer
- Stakeholder management
- Work closely with digital product and UI managers
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven experience in a UX role
- Experience with A/B & MVT testing
- Extensive customer journey design
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills
- Ability to implement and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management and management skills
Highly competitive package. Hybrid working pattern.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please click APPLY or contact Rich Maltby on