My client is going through massive digital growth and has some incredibly exciting projects lined up for a talented and enthusiastic UX Designer. You will be the driving person to make the website and digital assets more customer focused, increase usability and champion the digital customer journey.
- Create design assets such as prototypes, high-fidelity designs, personas, user flows and wireframes
- Adhere to UX standards and patterns by working closely with the various stakeholders - product manager, developers and IT
- Accommodate business rules including FCA and constraints whilst following a user-centric approach and rapidly testing and iterating
- Conduct competitor analysis and report on areas of improvement by using analytics and design rationale
- Validate designs through a range of testing methods
- Use research techniques and run tests to understand user needs
- Take part in design critiques and show-and-tells
- Measure the impact of your work and show how it helps meet team objectives
- Help to drive and optimise the user experience in close collaboration with internal business stakeholders
- Co-own the product KPI's with the product managers and ensure expected outcomes are achieved
- Support other design activities
The client is open to remote working, with the odd office visit which is in Cannock (West Midlands).