Solihull, West Midlands
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity is available for a talented UX Design Lead to join the expanding creative function of a well respected business in Solihull.
Working alongside the digital team, developers and digital markteers this role will be focused on devising the customer journey across all of the business product lines and working with external agencies to support the testing and delivery of the functionality.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Designing, amending and implementing digital initiatives that are driven by user needs
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes/prototypes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the accessible web application
- Collaborate with team members and business areas to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create prototypes that can communicate to clients/customers for user testing
- Closely work with project managers and developers through the project lifecycle
The level of position requires experience in the following:
- Strong Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of wire framing, prototyping and A/B testing
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members and business areas
- Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and practices, web standards and layouts, typography and colour, and web usability standards