Role: UX Design Architect
Salary: £50 - £55k per annum
Private health care, 5% Pension Contribution, Life Assurance 4x Salary, Bonus Scheme
Industry: Marketing, Digital Agency
The company we are representing are looking for talented individuals to be a part of an extremely talented UX team to deliver the projects for a brand that is recognised across all continents. As a key member of the team you will be expected to deliver and collaborate ideas with the team in London as well as clients themselves.
- As a UX Design Architect you will need to be able to produce documentation across a huge range of digital platforms.
- Be able to confidently liaise with both technical and business architects so that everyone understands all requirements for each phase of the projects.
- Project manage complex environments, wireflows and wireframes and evaluate prototype interaction designs.
- Produce concept UX developments
- Be able to confidently present ideas and solutions to both clients and the internal team
- Proven track record of delivering User Experience in multiple digital environments.
- Be an expert in Sketch, InVision (desirable)
- Good understanding and appreciate of Backend Development
- Having worked in or have a strong interest and understanding of the automotive industry and automotive technologies and interfaces.
This is a very attractive opportunity to work for not only a great team of dedicated and passionate team of individuals but, some huge brands. If you are a UX Designer / UX Architect in the Birmingham or the surrounding area searching for an amazing project to work on. Please apply or send me your most up to date CV