West Midlands, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
UX Content Architect
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a team that focuses on the customer journey within desktop, mobile and app journeys.
As the UX Writer / Content Strategist, you will have strong experience writing for ecommerce specifically.
You will have the ability to take content and sort it due to priority of needs.
You'll be working on the types of messages that reach users at their first touchpoints all the way through until they're fully engaged within the journeys.
Skills and requirements
- UX writing skills across user interfaces
- A strong understanding of constraints
- Ability to establish the gravity, tone, clarity, and match the mood of the content to the users
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills, who can equally work very autonomously.
- Comfort and fluency working with design process
- Ability to pick up design tools as a lot of your work will be done directly within design files (experience with Figma advantageous)
- Love high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile and web experiences.
- Understand design thinking and user experience.
- Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- 2+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences
Client offers a hybrid working pattern.
For more information, please click APPLY or contact Rich Maltby on rich