Gleeson Recruitment Group are working closely with the senior leadership of a large-cap Private Equity backed B2B service business as they seek to add an experienced UK Treasury Manager to their team based in Warwickshire.
The business in question has been operating and expanding throughout Europe not only through acquisition but also by organic means. Consistently winning new contracts, increasing their customer base and regional presence.
As a result of this expansion, the number of European based entities within the business has significantly increased including new entities centralising the Group corporate governance, banking relationships and treasury functions.
This position is a vital link between Group Treasury and the UK Finance team. Leading the cash management, compliance and related reporting processes. You will have experience of collaborating with internal finance teams but also with external financial stakeholders.
You will report directly to the UK CFO and functionally to the Group Treasury & Financing Director.
Main responsibilities and duties are:
- Lead the deployment and evolution of SAGE (Group TMS) and optimise the international cash management connectivity and security (SWIFTNET, EBICS, SEPA, dematerialisation, payment means securing)
- Full ownership of the UK's entities cash flow management: bank charges, execution of payment orders, account closing positions, banks reconciliations, negotiations and cash pooling follow‐up.
- Production of the Group financial reports and periodic indicators (cash position, debt, investment, banks flows, volume, banks scoring, foreign exchange, intra‐group flows) and carry out the various analysis.
- Lead the deployment/optimisation of the UK Factoring Program in various entities and coordinate the relationship with Factors
- Support the M&A Team in the due diligence and closing process and participate in the integration of acquired entities
- Management of day-to-day relationship with banking partners (account opening & closing process, banking powers and KYC process)
- Ownership of the cash forecasting exercises and analyse the accuracy
- Maintain and improve the Group Treasury Procedures in place
- Participate in various projects related to Working Capital Requirement optimisation
Key skills & experienced required:
- Experienced Treasurer with solid cash management skills. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Understanding of LBO financial structures
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical, report writing and communication skills; you will also enjoy problem solving and working under strict deadlines with people from different horizons in Europe.
- Knowledge of SAGE is preferred but not essential
- Comfortable working in a matrix organisation.
- Self‐starter, able to deal with organisational changes and different stakeholders
- Autonomous, Rigorous, honesty, curiosity and integrity
The position is a full‐time UK based position. Some travel within Europe may be required.