£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
about 1 month ago
About the position
As our Treasury Manager, you will be working together with the local Head of Finance on strategic initiatives to build an automated and scalable Treasury function while managing the day-to-day Treasury operations.
You will be either a Finance Manager with Treasury experience or with a strong track record within an scaled up Treasury function.
- Cash management and liquidity monitoring, cash flow forecasting process, analysis, and reporting to HQ
- Build and maintain Treasury policies and procedures.
- Implementation of treasury and cash management processes, as well as responsibility for the audit-proof management of internal and external documentation
- Contributing to the design and implementation of a scalable and automated working capital funding structure
- Bank accounts management including KYC, AML, signatory and bank portal maintenance
- Control and monitoring of cash pooling and development of a concept for optimizing intra-group payment flows
- Support in the preparation of intercompany loan agreements
Requirements and skills
- Finance Manager (with Treasury experience) or direct Treasury, finance or accounting experience
- International treasury experience preferred
- Experience creating and implementing a strategy to optimise company spending & budgeting
- Strong knowledge of cash management
- Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Well-organized ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy and dynamic environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Netsuite preferred
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Birtholiday- Paid Day off for your Birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme*