£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Based at the Head Office in North Reading, my client is a leading technology business at the forefront of technological advances and sustainability. With substantial funding in place, my client is expanding their team with a view to future listing. The 1st stage of this 10 year journey is the appointment of a technically proficient and ambitious accountant.
The UK statutory accounting lead will report into the Financial Controller and have responsible for all statutory accounts and taxes.
- Responsible for local statutory accounts preparation for various entities with support from the Financial Controller, including reviews with senior stakeholders
- On-time and on-budget management of the external audit for the local statutory accounts. Includes detailed planning work with the auditors, timely provision of audit information and tracking closure of audit debrief points for continuous improvements
- Preparation of tax provisions and tax notes to be included in individual entity statutory accounts
What we're looking for:
- ACA or equivalent qualification
- Ability to prioritise
- On time and high quality delivery of all key responsibilities
- Self-starter, proactive approach
- Excellent leader with strong team development skills
- Statutory accounts preparation under IFRS
- Practical taxation experience (e.g. corporation tax and VAT, etc.)