West Midlands, England
Up to £55000.00 per annum + car allowance
4 months ago
Do you want to join a stable and expanding private organisation as UK Property Manager? Our client has grown rapidly through acquisition to over 220 sites nationally. This business operate in a secure sector where job security is high and the opportunity to progress is there.
In this home-based role you will cover sites throughout the UK in a key position leading the development and delivery of a property strategy and 3rd party supply chain to meet the needs of their growing business.
As UK Property Manager you will;
- Have oversight of all premises to ensure they are kept to a high standard and compliant.
- Source and secure additional premises across the UK in line with the objectives for growth (these will be new branches and performing rental valuations for acquisitions).
- Maximise financial returns through property disposals and managing the sale and lease processes.
- Lead a small team of property experts and a 3rd party specialist supply chain.
UK Property Manager responsibilities;
- Work alongside the Operations team and Head of Operations to define the property strategy
- Co-ordinate all activity in relation to Property Projects including specification, tendering of all projects, gain planning / building regulations, landlord and internal approvals.
- Management of delivery, on time and budget of projects, including refurbishments and closures including dilapidation negotiations.
- Delivery of new site acquisitions from inception to completion with supporting business case input and sign off.
- Management of site disposal and sale and leaseback process on behalf of the business, ensuring the maximum possible financial return is realized.
- Negotiate lease and rent reviews with third parties, ensuring that any exposure relating to lease agreements is recognised and mitigated.
- Oversee all building maintenance & compliance activities for the estate including fire, gas, fixed wiring, PAT, legionella, asbestos, LOLER & other statutory inspection activity ensuring that the company is complaint.
- Oversee the appointment of 3rd party supply partners in line with the agreed supplier selection framework.
- Manage 3rd party supplier performance in line with agreed service levels / pricing and compliance
- Act as key contact for the company insurance providers in relation to Property matters.
- Manage the delivery of reactive maintenance across the estate
As the successful UK Property Manager you will have exceptional client facing and relationship building skills reinforced by high standards and the ability to get on with people of all levels. You will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to perform well under pressure. You will have a strong knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and ideally be MRICS (although this is not essential).
On offer to the successful candidate is the most senior property role in a growing and stable national organisation, with the opportunity to progress whilst receiving a salary of up to £55,000 plus car allowance and mileage.
To register you interest please contact