Bonus + package
about 2 months ago
Head of Finance - UK (London / hybrid)
Our client is a multi $bn digital /tech client with worldwide operations. A leading fast track client operating a data driven platform which partners some of the leading worldwide brands.
Operating across multiple markets across Europe and the Americas - the UK Head of Finance is a key appointment to develop ambitious plans for further expansion.
To make an impact in one of the fastest-growing scale-up companies in Europe and develop your career while working alongside an international, diverse and multidisciplinary team. Our exhilarating working environment gives you a seat at the table that's transforming the employment market
UK Head of Finance
I am seeking a Head of Finance for the UK team to lead the entire finance team of all UK operations, circa £500m + turnover across multiple subsidiaries.
- Ensure the accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Oversee budgeting, cost control & liquidity management
- Advise senior management on financial and commercial issues
- Interact closely with the HQ team, as well as national payroll and invoicing departments Oversee all financial aspects of new acquisitions in UK
- Act as the go-to-person for financial authorities, tax advisors and auditors
- Master's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics, preferably with a focus on finance and/or financial controls
- 10+ years of professional experience working in a Finance function of a medium-sized company
- 3+ years of experience leading a team
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills to lead a remote team and succeed in a digital / tech / SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills, very strong problem-solving skills and pragmatic can-do mentality
- Experience in consulting, auditing and related fields
- Experience working in a start-up company
- Experience in a high growth environment
- Experience with process & team development