Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Accounting and Finance
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently assisting a large global organisation in recruiting for a UK Cash Flow Analyst to work at the UK headquarters in Reading. The successful UK Cash Flow Analyst will be working for an employer who has a clear vision and who is incredibly well established as one of the leading players within its sector.
This position is looking for a high performing Cash Flow Analyst to support the Cash Flow Performance reporting for the UK Operating Cash Flow and Order to Cash processes, working closely with the UK manager to deliver robust forecasts and reporting.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Support Cash Flow performance reporting for UK business unit - period Close, periodic business reviews, performance drivers, linking with functional finance owners
- Support Cash Flow course-correction process to ensure targets met - robust view of future performance, support decision-making process
- Lead Cash Flow planning & forecasting process for UK business unit (latest estimate, forecast, annual operating plan) - link with functional finance teams to build effective processes & robust plans
- Support OCF Manager link with other markets FP&A on cash flow - co-ordinating performance reporting and planning
- Support FP&A Manager to address requests from other markets
- Support OCF Manager with delivery of cash improvement initiatives
- Support design and development of an automated working capital performance dashboard including financial, operational and cultural performance indicators
- Reporting on the progress of the UK business and IBM against key criteria, through the development and population on Scorecards and KPIs. Leading monthly discussions on these SLAs with UK management and using this information to identify further areas for process optimization
- Assisting on regular accounts receivable forecast and variance analysis on areas of key concerns
Qualifications & requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and a professional accounting qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CFA with first time passes desirable
- Prior experience should include either a similar role for another organisation or advisory experience in relation to Cash/Working Capital
- Well-developed analytical skills, combined with strong IT skills, including proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Tableau (or an equivalent data management tool) would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Evidenced ambition and drive
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to manage a range of stakeholders at different levels (including non-finance stakeholders)
- Strong initiative and ability to drive an agenda day to day
There is an excellent benefits package available for this position including an attractive bonus.
To apply for the UK Cash Flow Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.