£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Treasury and Banking Administrator? Do you have mentoring Skills and able to supervise other team members? Would you like to work for a busy, fast paced and growing business based in Wolverhampton?
Treasury Team Leader Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising a small treasury team
- Identifying and analysing bank accounts
- Investigating and resolving unreconciled items or working capital concerns
- Ensuring customer payment and queries are resolved inline with slas
- Reviewing customer accounts
- Ensuring processing in line with deadlines
- Working closely with finance
- Driving Improvements
- Assisting With System Upgrades And Development
Is this Treasury Team Leader role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a treasury team leader where your energy and enthusiasm will genuinely be rewarded. If you enjoy working in a small team, be involved in day to day processing and having responsibility for supervising staff this role could be right for you.
Treasury Team Leader Benefits:
- Salary Up To £32k Per Annum
- Free Onsite Parking
- Open Plan Offices With Onsite Kitchen Facilities