Solihull, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Treasury and Banking Administrator? Do you have mentoring Skills and able to supervise other team members? Would you like to work for a busy, fast paced and growing business?
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a business as a team leader / supervisor in a small team. You will be ensuring that the banking and treasury processes run smoothly as well as identifying areas of improvement and implementing new processes.
- Supervising a small treasury team
- Identifying and analysing bank accounts
- Investigating and resolving unreconciled items or working capital concerns
- Ensuring customer payment and queries are resolved inline with SLAs
- Reviewing customer accounts
- Ensuring processing in line with deadlines
- Working closely with finance
- Driving Improvements
- Assisting With System Upgrades And Development
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a treasury team leader where your energy and enthusiasm will genuinely be rewarded. If you enjoy working in a small team, be involved in day to day processing and having responsibility for supervising staff this role could be right for you.
- Salary Up To £32k Per Annum
- Free Onsite Parking
- Open Plan Offices With Onsite Kitchen Facilities