Birmingham, West Midlands
£11 - £12 per hour + .
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity temporary opportunity for a Treasury/Banking Assistant to join a large reputable organisation near Birmingham City Centre. The role is initially a 6 month temporary contract.
Key responsibilities will be the processing and reconciling of payments, chip & pin transactions, corporate cards and petty cash. Liaising with centres regarding their banking's and resolving any queries / discrepancies. Month end journals and account reconciliations as well as assisting with the treasury reporting process.
The role includes:
- Processing and allocating Payments including BACS, CHAPS, Cheques, Standing Orders and Direct Debits
- Reconciling Chip and Pin transactions and reconciling outstanding queries
- Processing Petty Cash for Centres
- Processing and Reconciling Corporate Card Statements
- Daily Bank Journals
- Assisting with centre banking's
- Assisting Centre's to resolve any queries that may arise
- Assisting with treasury month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring all controls are maintained
- Provide input to continuous improvement within the department
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Other ad-hoc month-end tasks and projects
If you have the required skills, please apply