Birmingham, West Midlands
£29000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Are you an experienced Treasury Dealer? Do you get involved with international payments?
I am actively seeking an experienced Treasury Officer to join my client based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a permanent role, reporting directly into the Treasury Manager. Depending on experience you can expect an attractive salary between £29,000 - £33,000 per annum.
Overview of the role:
- Processing payments both internally and externally, FX confirmation matching, and accurate position determination
- Buying and selling currencies, obtaining the best exchange rates, working closely with finance to ensure settlement process and speed delivery of funds
- Treasury cash reporting and risk monitoring
- Track all foreign currency trades, ensuring settlement, and resolving any issues which arise
- Ensure pricing comparisons are available for every trade and to provide feedback to FX suppliers
- Previous treasury operations experience, ideally within a multi currency treasury remit
- Experience administering UK and overseas banking documentation
- Knowledge of multiple currency processing of payments
- Familiar with SWIFT- based treasury management systems in relation to banks and currency trading portals
Full job description can be provided. For more information, please do get in contact at