Are you an experienced Treasury professional with extensive experience working with FX? Do you want to work for an organisation with a strong vision and mission?
A Treasury Operations Manager position has been created to support the Head of Treasury for an organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is a permanent position which is complex and rewarding. The primary purpose of the role will be to oversee treasury operations and liquidity management.
Overview of the role
- Responsibility for a high value of FX, trades, investments and compliance
- Responsible for all business bank accounts
- To guide, support and manage operational treasury staff
- Building relationships with third parties to ensure the business obtains value for money and minimise charges
- Prepare FX forecasts to manage currency requirements and reports of liquidity level
- Obtain the best FX rates to fund international payments
- Quarterly reporting of FX movements
Due to the complexity of the role, applicants will only be accepted if they have experience with hedging funds.
For the full job description and more insight into the role and business please do get in contact at