Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Up to £35,000 depending on experience + benefits
Birmingham City Centre
Monday - Friday (Currently working from home)
Are you a Treasury Supervisor? Do you want to take the next step in your Treasury career?
I am working with a market leading business based in Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. The Treasury Manager will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and supervising a team of one. You will be responsible for all treasury aspects for the business where you will add value and have direct contact to the board and senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will have a Treasury background, managing high volume bank accounts as well as strong Excel skills and experience using a Treasury Management System.
Treasury Manager responsibilities:
- Monitoring group cash flow
- Monthly/ quarterly cash forecasts
- Prepare dashboard reports
- Drive process improvements, to improve the efficiency of the function
- Provide daily reporting on businesses net debt position
- Develop monthly and quarterly cashflow and forecast reporting
- Review group bank account reconciliation
- Review cash journals
- Ensure treasury controls are in place
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
To excel as a Treasury Manager you will:
- Have strong Excel skills
- Have experience working within a Treasury function
- Have previous experience operation a Treasury Management System
- Have the confidence and ability to build and maintain working relationships both internally and externally
Please apply and get in touch- full job specification can be provided.
To apply for the Treasury Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.