£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a treasury professional to join a global business based in Cambridge. After significant transformation a newly appointed role for a Treasury Manager has been created. This is a permanent role reporting directly into the Finance Director and will act as a crucial part of the senior management team.
To be considered for this role you will be, a corporate treasury professional and will present a strong, dynamic business acumen. You will be the sole 'go-to' person for all treasury related matters with a hands-on approach.
- Management of all group investments, cash management, cash flow forecasting and all electronic banking systems
- Negotiation of all group borrowing, bank relationship management, CID management, forex requirements
- Assess and manage all business-related financial risks, including FX, interest rates
- Active management of the portfolio of FX and transactional risks
- Development of the current treasury policy and strategic requirements and direction
- Involvement with company secretarial filings and compliance
- Implementation of strong treasury controls
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial judgement, and the ability to take the lead in negotiations with both internal and external counter parts
- A qualified treasury professional or qualified through significant experience
- An attractive salary - £50,000 - £60,000
- Pension & private health care scheme