Walsall, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car, Pension
6 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with an exclusive client who are looking to appoint a Treasury Manager, the treasury manager is based in Walsall. . This role offers fantastic support & development as well as the ability to build a career
Responsibilities: Treasury manager, £50,000-£60,000, Walsall
- Manage all cash management functions including cash position, transfers, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs.
- Manage and forecast Cash and Funding activities.
- Responsible for Holding company bank accounts.
- Month end treasury duties.
- Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Implement a hedging strategy and policy across the Division
- Monitor the performance of the key financial controls across the group, ensure these are adhered to and managed effectively, and identify/follow up exceptions as appropriate.
- Support the Financial Controller in creating, maintaining and enforcing policies, procedures and governance to meet compliance requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in financial reporting processes aimed at increasing the level of standardisation, efficiency and accuracy of the financial reporting.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process, as well as proper and timely resolution of the audit issues identified.
- Work as part of the Divisional Finance team to ensure a co-ordinated approach.
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc analysis to support the Senior Management Team in their roles.
Qualifications and Experience: Treasury manager, £50,000-£60,000, Walsall
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification or treasury equivalent;
- Treasury experience, 2+ years post qualification;
- Experience in implementing foreign exchange hedging strategy and policies;
- Experience in analysing, understanding and improving internal financial controls;
- Excellent knowledge and practice of enhancing internal processes;
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences;
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others, providing explanations and proposed resolutions to problems rather than purely identifying problems
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands;
- Continuously involved in pursuing high quality standards, embracing changes, recognising improvement opportunities and learning from experience;
- Strategic thinker, creative and flexible, with ability to present concepts in a clear and simple way;
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and comfortable with numerical reasoning.
For more info on this fantastic opportunity please do get in touch