Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have been instructed by a FTSE business to recruit a Treasury Manager for their Birmingham office. This is a broad role and will cover additional aspects of Finance but with the main emphasis being on Treasury. This will ensure that the successful candidate gains well rounded experience for the future.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant and will have the AMCT qualification or will be working towards achieving this status. You will have worked in a large organisation previously and will enjoy working in a small team where relationships are key to success.
As the Treasury Manager you will be working closely with the CFO and CEO and will provide financial support and critical analytical challenge to ensure the organisation achieves the targets it has been set.
You will have excellent team management skills and will be responsible for a team of 2.
1st Stage Interviews - Week Commencing 9th March
As the Treasury Manager your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Cash and Working Capital Optimisation
Work closely with colleagues across the Group to ensure the effective management of cash and external borrowings.
- Corporate Finance & Funding
Manage the utilisation of our external borrowing facilities with reference to our daily cash forecasting position.
- Treasury Operations
Manage day to day banking facilities including monitoring balances, fund transfers, draw downs, account charges, electronic banking arrangements and credit cards
- Risk Management
Ensuring that best practice is adopted in respect of treasury risk management procedures and PLC compliance.
You will also:
- Manage and develop a small team.
- Establish effective relationships with all members of the senior management team and develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timely delivery of financial reporting.
- Identify and follow risks and opportunities.
As the successful Treasury Manager you will have:
- An accounting qualification and AMCT Treasury qualification or working towards this
- Broad experience gained from several roles, including Finance Analyst/Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and Treasury within a multinational company
- Management experience of leading and influencing a team
- A strong track record of building strong internal and external business relationships
- The motivation to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
- A sense of humour
The Benefits Package:
The following benefits package is available to the successful Treasury Manager:
- Salary of £70K - £80K
- Car allowance
- Fun, fast paced environment
- Genuine career progression