£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car, Pension,
3 months ago
As Treasury Manager you will provide the link between the UK Finance Team and Group Treasury. You will lead on cash management, compliance and related reporting processes with the UK and work in collaboration with Group colleagues.
About our Client
Our client is an international, market leading, private equity backed, B2B service provider. The business has grown rapidly and is the market leader in the UK following a series of acquisitions. They are both the largest and longest established company in the UK, in their field. The company will continue to expand and the appetite to invest will provide the opportunity to accelerate their growth, both organically and through acquisitions. Despite their significant growth, their key values have remained the same. They look for people who can deliver and are motivated to make a difference, in an environment where they feel valued, and are genuinely making a positive impact on people and places.
About the Position
As the Treasury Manager located at their head office in the West Midlands, this is a key role reporting directly to the UK CFO and on a dotted line basis to the Group Treasury Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountability of the UK's entities cash flow management: bank charges, execution of payment orders, account closing positions, banks reconciliations, negotiations and cash pooling follow-up.
- Provide relevant and timely information to support the production of the Group financial reports and periodic indicators (cash position, debt, investment, banks flows, volume, banks scoring, foreign exchange, intra-group flows) and carry out the various analysis.
- Ownership of the cash forecasting process; analysing the accuracy of such data and forecasts
- Participate in various projects related to Working Capital Requirement and its optimisation
- Lead the deployment and evolution of SAGE (Group TMS) and optimise the international cash management connectivity and security (SWIFTNET, EBICS, SEPA, dematerialisation, payment means securing)
- Coordinate the relationship with UK Factoring programs, fully utilising the facility for all applicable entities
- Management of day-to-day relationships with banking partners (account opening & closing process, banking powers and 'know your customer' (KYC) process.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach to reviewing, updating and improving the UK Treasury Procedures in place as appropriate, in line with Group structure.
- Support the M&A Team in the due diligence and closing process and participate in the integration of acquired entities
- Work in conjunction with the wider finance, operational and operational cash management teams to ensure the working capital and cash flow of the UK and Group business is optimised.
Key skills & experienced required:
- Experienced treasury professional with strong cash management skills. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Understanding of LBO financial structures - advantageous
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical, report writing and communication skills; you will also enjoy problem solving and comfortable working under strict deadlines with people from different time-zones.
- Knowledge of SAGE is preferred but not essential
- Self‐starter, able to deal with organisational changes and different stakeholders
- Autonomous, Rigorous, honesty, curiosity and integrity
The position is a full‐time UK based position. Some travel within Europe may be required.