£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus, Health, Pension
12 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a large energy group as they seek to add a Treasury Dealer to their team based in Warwickshire. This is a business critical role in support of standing up the CFO function within a business unit undergoing an exciting carve out deal.
You will run the day to day dealing operations for the business, including money fund investments, drawdowns on committed facilities, fx trades and debt adjustments, in line with Treasury Policies.
This is a hybrid role sitting in a team of four within a rapidly growing business undergoing a period of sustainable transformation & change so an occasional presence on site will be required.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage the company's money fund exposures, committed bank lines and dealings within the foreign exchange markets, whilst always ensuring an accurate representation is available within the TMS.
- Work alongside the broader Treasury team to manage the company's financing strategy and the interest rate risk of the company's debt and investment position through dealing in the money and capital markets.
- Develop, advise and maintain relationships with the Company's various business units on potential foreign exchange trading. This will involve presenting FX strategies and solutions to business project managers and implementing appropriate FX strategies.
- Liaising with Financial Control assisting with accounting issues related to trade capture within the TMS.
- Undertaking adhoc analysis and report writing to the Finance Leadership Team and from time-to-time lead presentations to the wider team.
- Assist with developing new IT/Treasury systems. This will involve managing and implementing new Treasury systems through liaising with the Product Providers and Internal IS.
Key skills & experience required:
- Strong numerical based qualification essential such as ACT or ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Awareness of Financial Markets and Financial Instruments
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of TMS systems (ideally Reval) and dealing platforms (ideally ICD)
- Excellent communication skills as you will have interfaces with relationship banks, auditors, market analysts and a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and develop into more senior roles
- Strong understanding of expected controls in Treasury Dealing environment