Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you looking to join a global business with a prosperous future? Do you have extensive experience with complex reconciliations?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global company based in modern offices situated in Birmingham City Centre. They are now looking for an Assistant Treasury Clerk to join their Treasury function on a 12 month FTC. Salary banding £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. This role is act as a proactive member within the shared service centre to ensure compliance of all funds.
Assistant Treasury Clerk duties:
- Navigate around the banking software and direct funds to the appropriate accounts
- Ensure the efficient management of company's bank accounts
- Reconciling of bank accounts abiding by company legislation's
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose resolutions for unallocated cash
- Provide accurate data to the Treasury Compliance Manager in the format of spreadsheets and reports
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a cashier / banking environment
- High volume, fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.