We're currently recruiting a treasury assistant to work for a fast paced, dynamic business just on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre (north) The successful Treasury assistant will be working for an employer who will allow you to grow in the role, really take ownership and present ideas for improvement.
The Treasury assistant will be responsible for.
- Processing and allocating payments including BACS, CHAPS, Cheques, Standing Orders & Direct Debits.
- Processing petty cash
- Processing and reconciling corporate card statements.
- Daily bank journals.
- Centre banking reconciliation.
- Phone payments.
- Cash allocation and refunds.
- Assisting with the Treasury month end reporting process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring all controls are maintained.
- Providing input into continuous improvement within the department.
As the successful Treasury assistant you are likely to have significant experience in treassury, banking and reconcilliations.
BENEFITS PACKAGE -
The following benefits package is available to the successful Treasury Assistant.
- up to £23k per annum
- Free Car Parking
- 25 Days holiday + BH
- Hybrid working (3 days office / 2 days from home)
To apply for the Treasury Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.