£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + benefits
4 months ago
Treasury and Banking Assistant - Windsor
Are you currently working in a Treasury or Banking team, and ready to seek a new challenge? We are delighted to be supporting our International IT client, in Windsor, with the recruitment of a Treasury and Banking Assistant, due to a recent promotion of the existing individual.
You will ideally have recent, and varied experience within the Treasury/Banking field, and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This is an exceptional role, where you will receive training and you will add value from day 1 in this supportive and hard-working International finance team.
The successful Treasury and Banking Assistant, will support the wider Treasury and Banking team of 4, and you will be responsible for:
- Cash allocations and Multi-currency bank reconciliations daily
- Identifying any errors or discrepancies and resolving these swiftly and effectively
- Perform daily banking transactions within both Sterling and Euro's and US Dollars
- Providing month-end reports for senior managers
- Support the wider finance team with all cash allocations
- Daily banking activities and identifying any issues as and when required
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
The successful Treasury and Banking Assistant will offer:
- Recent experience of working in a larger, corporate organisation
- Recent experience of working in a similar role, but ready for the next step up
- The ability to work in an ever-changing, complex, International business
- Strong communication skills as well as superb IT skills (Excel, Word, and SAP or Oracle experience)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning, recognisable brand, based in Windsor - where currently they are all working from home, with a view to return to the office maybe 2-3 days per week later on this year. Ideally you will be a car driver due to the rural location of the offices. Please do get in touch for further details.